Company or Employer: Bear Creek Cubs Childcare | Location: Surrey, BC | Job Posted on: 18th Oct 2023 | indigenousJobPortal.ca |
We are looking for 2 ECE Assistant teachers to join us in the creating a safe and positive enviorment and be responsible for the overall well-being of the children in care during their daily activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist the early childhood educators in implementing lesson plans, preparing craft materials, setting up learning environment, etc.
· Coordinate and assist in daily classroom activities such as circle time, outside play, clean-up, and free play time, etc.
· Carry out child-care respondibilities and document children’s eating, sleeping, toilet routines
· Conduct frequent cleaning and maintain a healthy, safe, and organized physical environment
· Create a welcoming, inclusive, and stimulating learning environment to support children’s social and emotional development
· Arrange rooms and furniture for different using purposes during the day
· Assist in developing mid-term and annual student report, prepare and attend parent-teacher meetings
· Create regular classrom reports and discuss any emerging issues among the children with the principal
· Attend professional development sessions and other staff traning programs
Skills & Qualifications:
· Completion of secondary school
· Having a BC ECEA License or in the process towards a license
· Minimum of 6 months of experience in Childcare environment
· Valid first-Aid/CPR certificate or willing to accquire one before starting employement
· Willing to go through a criminal Record check
· Strong understanding of child development and behavior
· Be patient and detail-oriented
Number of Positions: 2
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job