Company: Eloisa Racelis | Location: North York, ON | Job Posted on: 30th Sept 2023
Location: North York, ONM2R 3P4
Salary: 17.50 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Full time
Start date: as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience : 7 months to less than 1 year
– Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
– Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
– Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
– Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
– Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
– Prepare and serve nutritious meals
– Supervise and care for children
– Tend to emotional well-being of children
Public transportation is available
-Attention to detail
– Personal suitability
– Client focus
– Time management
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply